Powerful Benefits of Turmeric Curcumin For Your Dog:
- Pain: Because all dogs are subject to arthritis, turmeric can play an important role due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It tops the list for natural remedies for treating dogs with stiff joints.
- Irritable Bowel Disease: Curcumin also stimulates bile production in the liver, which aids in digesting food properly because it helps break down dietary fats. Active dogs require diets that have at least 20 percent fat, so a little turmeric can go a long way with respect to aiding in overall digestion.
- Cancer: There are some reports emerging, albeit somewhat tentatively, that turmeric could play a role in fighting cancer. Animal and test tube studies have revealed the herb’s capability to play a role in preventative medicine as an antioxidant.
- Anti-Bacterial And Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Most of the major diseases dogs may be faced with are due to inflammation. These diseases include cancer, arthritis, allergies, etc. Now inflammation is fatal only if chronic and if it’s occurred over a long period of time. For example, chronic inflammation leads to degeneration of joints.While studies were being conducted to test the health benefits of curcumin, it was found out that the curcumin in turmeric works better than most anti-inflammatory drugs to control inflammation; its anti-inflammatory properties are actually comparable to cortisone!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – ORDER RISK-FREE: If within 30 days you’re unhappy with your product in any way just send it back to us and we will fully refund your purchase price. No questions